Thursday 18 April 2013

Throw Back

Can i get aaahh yeeeaaa :-)


















I can't believe it has been nearly a year since i saw wretch32!! I went with my friend Jeannine it was at the Forum Hatfield. I didn't know what to really expect, was he going to be any good? or was it going to be a waste of money?. Well let me tell you he was amaziiiing live!! you just got taken in by his rapping and the catchy lyrics. As soon as he came on everyone was bopping and singing away, was a great atmosphere. And i was so lucky to be right at the front :) he was really good with the crowd. Defiantly a night i have never forgotten about. My fave song of course was don't go. I cant wait to go see him when he does his next tour!! His new single black out is so good and catchy!! I wish him all the best in his career he is a very talented artist!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment