Friday 26 April 2013

Camden Town

Yesterday was such a lovely day so i headed to London to enjoy the sunshine






















This is one of my fave places to go in London  It was really busy when i got there yesterday but then maybe they all had the same idea as me because the weather was sooo nice!! If you have never been to Camden then you should really pay a visit!. I love walking around the markets and seeing whats about. Also if you love your food then you really need to head to the food market over the lock they do amaziiing foods! In general its a bright colourful place, always lots going on day and night. There is the well known jazz cafe and electric ballroom is very much still there!. I always find myself down by the lock people watching and taking in by what people are rocking down in Camden :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment