Thursday 4 April 2013

New start

Hayyyy :-)

So I've finally got around to blogging. I've been into photography for a while now and i thought a good way to share all my pictures would be to make a blog. I'm still learning about photography so i know my pictures are not the best out there but its something that i really love doing and i hope you will like them to.










So these pictures im taking you back for throw back Thursday :-) these must be from a good four years ago. I went for a walk around the village where i live and this is what i ended up with. I used my camera phone and i haven't edited any of them either. I'm normally a winter baby BUT I've really had enough of all the cold and snow we have been getting so some warm weather would be so nice!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment