Monday 20 May 2013

Blame It on the weather man!!

Everybody wants happiness, Nobody wants pain, But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.























I've decided to base this on the weather, from sunshine, rain and rainbows i'm not to sure whats going on with the beautiful British weather.... But some sunshine would be lovely. All the flower pictures i took in my garden, just call my mum the female Alan Titchmarsh ;). The woodland pictures i took in the woodland which is a handy two secs from my house.
I hope everyone had a good weekend, i caught up with my best friend Gemma :) was so lovely to see her. She makes me giggle "I don't like the way i look from the side". "Look my nose goes out and then my lips go in".... classic Gemma right there :)





No comments:

Post a Comment