Wednesday 4 June 2014

Shine on.


Oh hayyy London and gorgeous sunshine :)






































So this was the last bank holiday weekend. We went on the Sunday and the weather was gorgeous :). We went for our usual mooch around London. Went to the arcade on the south bank and actually managed to win a teddy :) was a bit of team work going on there lol, also because people saw us winning it they was queuing up to see if they could win one. Getting the hang of my new camera now i think, loved watching the sun set on Tower Bridge, it was beautiful :). My cousin Mollie let me take some shots of her to put on my blog, she is such a cutie and so very random!! I need some more places to get shots for my blog as i don't want people to think it's the same old!!, anyone got any ideas let me know :)










No comments:

Post a Comment