Wednesday 12 March 2014

Country Girl...



Haaay :)

So i know my blogs have been few and far between but I've been very busy!!.

This was from a few days ago. Went for a walk in the woods with my two faves :). The weather was beautiful, i know makes a change right!!

Every time we go for a walk in the woods its standard for my mum to burst into song with "The hills are alive with the sound of music".

I'm lucky i guess to be surrounded by all this woodland. I miss the days of being a kid and building camps and climbing tress :\.

So we was trying to find where there was loads of primroses for me to take pictures of BUT me being me, i didn't have the right shoes on and it was still really muddy so these are what i took instead....

































No comments:

Post a Comment