Sunday 5 January 2014

Lost Ones.

Happy New Year guys and dolls :). I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a jolly New Year :).  Sorry i haven't blogged in a while just been so busy!!...

So here are some shots i found that i took while i was in New York, i thought i had put them all up but then i found some more....


































These are a bit of mix. But it gives you a feel for what New York is like from lower Manhattan to mid Manhattan. This was the highlight of my 2013 I still can't believe i did my dream of going there and i'm  sure if i start saving i'll get to go again :). The Empire State building is massive when you look up at you think it will just go on forever!! I went into Macy s its a bit like Selfridges but on a much bigger scale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment