Monday 14 October 2013

Park Life!

"Living is easy with eyes closed,
Misunderstanding all you see,
It's getting hard to be 
someone but it all works out,
It doesn't matter much to me,
Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields,
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about,
Strawberry Fields forever."


































On the first day in New York we spent the day at Central Park. It only took us about 15mins to walk in from our hotel. The weather was beautiful that day!. You could spend the whole day in the park its huuuge!! The park is a place to walk, chill, have a picnic, jog, play baseball ect or hang out with your friends. I loved walking around it and seeing strawberry fields was lovely, its dedicated to John Lennon, his apartments adjacently located to this area of the park.!! You can also jump on a horse and carriage and they take you around the park. Its more wild looking than the parks you see in London. I hope you like the shots I got, i think they capture the parks beauty pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment