Thursday 13 June 2013

Proud

Throw Back to TEAM GB































Can you believe its been nearly a year since the London Olympics!!. A year where most people became very proud of their country and really supported Team GB every step of the way. It made you proud to be British!

I was lucky enough to see the women's swimming event in Hyde park and it was by accident because me and my friend was meant to be going to Camden. The atmosphere was electric and so many people turnt up to watch old and young from lots of different places and country's.

I didn't have my camera on me the days i got these shots their taken from my phone camera. I also done some editing to them this time because the quality wasn't as good from my phone camera The picture of the queen along the south bank was from the jubilee it was so lovely to see :) and the cake was from a party we had at home.



So what have you done to make you feel proud.....






No comments:

Post a Comment